Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign Clear Braces
Are you insecure about your smile? Have you desired a renewed straight smile? Then Invisalign might be just right for you.
What is Invisalign
Invisalign treatment also known as clear aligners is defined as a type of orthodontic device which is utilized for adjusting your teeth and transforming the smile. The clear aligners are the transparent form of orthodontic devices which align your teeth in a specific time period.
How Does It Work?
Invisalign aligners are customized, invisible trays which are prepared according to the patient’s mouth. This series of invisible trays aligns the teeth in their specific position. Every individual tray is prepared in such a way that the teeth become straighter when compared to the previous one. With each tray, teeth show a movement of around 0.25mm. After every two weeks, the patient receives a new tray which adjusts the teeth in ideal positions.
HOW LONG DOES AN AVERAGE TREATMENT TAKE?
The average treatment with Invisalign aligners takes around a year but the details would be confirmed during your initial consultation.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF INVISALIGN VS CONVENTIONAL BRACES?
- Invisalign treatment is perfect your young adults and teenagers as they have to appear at social places.
- This treatment works well for individuals with a busy lifestyle.
- The Invisalign treatment is highly comfortable for patients who need discrete teeth aligning option.
- This treatment option allows you to brush your teeth thoroughly when compared to the conventional ones.
- It works well for individuals playing contact sports as it serves as a mouth guard.
- This treatment option allows the patient to view his final smile on completion before the start of the treatment.
- Invisalign aligners do not irritate your mouth, it does not result in soreness, scratching or bleeding effect compared to the conventional braces.
To learn more about Invisalign clear aligners, give Lilac Family Dentistry a call to schedule your smile consultation with Dr. Maralani.