Your Health & Safety is Our Priority
Infection controls and universal precautions protect patients and staff alike. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control — you, your dentist, and the dental team. The cornerstone in a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust. You should feel free to discuss this topic with Dr. Maralani or any of our team members at Lilac Family Dentistry.
Our office follows the following safety measures:
- Disinfectant hand sanitizers
- Gloves and face masks
- Eye protection
- Clean gowns
- Chemical disinfection of counter-tops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all equipment before every use
- Disposable materials
- Daily biological testing of Autoclave Sterilizer
- Licensed disposal of bio-waste materials
- We sterilize all reusable equipment, including dental hand pieces. We use ultrasonic pre-cleaning and a computerized autoclave, a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam-heat and pressure.
The best defense against disease is information. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel. We are very proud of our ‘safety first’ approach to you dental treatment.